Tango Reflex™ enables you to perform the full range of anterior and posterior YAG laser procedures, including Posterior Membranectomy, as well as SLT Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty for glaucoma.
- Tango Reflex™ allows you to switch between treatment modes at the touch of a button, and its intuitive touchscreen means you can adjust treatment parameters quickly and easily.
- Featuring Ellex’s proprietary Reflex Technology™, visualization accuracy and illumination in YAG mode for both on-axis and off-axis has never been better. It also enables you to perform HD High Definition capsulotomy.
- Tango Reflex™ incorporates Ellex’s proprietary SLT technology — providing superior energy control, a sharp-edged aiming beam and the industry’s fastest firing rate of three shots per second. With an enhanced view of the trabecular meshwork, you'll be able to perform SLT procedures faster and more accurately.
- Tango Reflex’s YAG mode features an Ultra Gaussian spot profile and fast rise time. That means you can perform capsulotomies and iridotomies at lower, more efficient energy levels. With less energy delivered into the eye, you’ll be able to carry out capsulotomies with all types of IOLs and with significantly less risk of lens pitting.
- Employing Ellex’s proprietary Reflex™ Technology TCI™ to identify capsular fragments, which can give rise to subsequent floaters, Tango Reflex™ can be used to vaporize broken pieces of the fragment and help to prevent the common patient complaint of sudden floater development after capsulotomy.